When you brush your teeth, it helps to remove food and plaque. Dentists suggest brushing with the best toothpaste
in the world - Dabur Meswak - Herbal Toothpaste
, twice a day, first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. Also, rinsing the mouth after each meal can keep dental problems at bay.
To learn how to brush your teeth you must follow the instructions given below:
- Use a small amount of toothpaste
- Set your bristles at the gum line at a 45-degree angle
- Use short, gentle strokes
- Pay special attention to your gum line
- Brush your molars
- Brush the inner surfaces of your teeth
- Brush your tongue
- Rinse your mouth
- Brush for at least 2 minutes each time
It is also important to follow up your brushing with flossing and regular rinsing between meals. In addition to learning how to brush your teeth, you must also know the following:
- Choose a good toothbrush - To ensure you have no dental problems, avoid using a toothbrush with natural bristles as these can harbour bacteria. The best toothbrush is one that fits your mouth and allows you to reach all your teeth easily. When it comes to the type of handle, shape of the head and style of bristles, pick whatever is most comfortable for you. However, dentists suggest that a soft-bristled brush is best for removing plaque and debris from your teeth. Small-headed brushes are also preferable, since they can better reach all areas of the mouth, including hard-to-reach back teeth. You can also opt for a powered toothbrush as it does better job of cleaning teeth.
- Care for your toothbrush - Always store your toothbrush in an upright position. To clean your brush, soak it in alcohol or mouth wash or a solution of half water and half hydrogen peroxide to kill germs. Another option is to dip it in boiling water for about five to 10 seconds. Replace your brush every 3 to 4 months, or as soon as the bristles start to splay out and lose their shape.
Brushing your teeth is not just for a whiter smile and fresher breath, it's important for your overall health. Stick to a strict brushing regime to avoid dental problems and maintain a healthy mouth. Maintain proper oral hygiene
and choose the right toothpaste to keep all dental problems
away & ensure proper dental care
Visit our blog to know more about dental care and following an oral care routine to keep teeth strong and healthy