A gorgeous, pearly white smile and basic dental care is not possible without a little bit of effort. If you too want to know about how to make teeth white, follow the tips given below:
- Eat crunchy foods - A few vegetables like cucumbers, broccoli, celery and carrots are also natural simple tooth whiteners. Because they're crunchy, they get the saliva going, aiding in lessening tooth stains.
- Use charcoal - Powerful crystals of charcoal are used for whitening teeth. Mix some charcoal powder with regular toothpaste. Brush with it carefully. Repeat twice a day.
- Brush with the herbal toothpaste - If you are wondering how to make teeth white, try Dabur Meswak - Herbal Toothpaste. This is because, Meswak keeps your teeth white, your gums healthy, gives you complete dental care and ensures that you have a smile that is to die for!
- Try neem - Neem is known for its antiseptic and astringent properties, which help in curing dental cavities and bad breath. It helps in maintaining proper health of your teeth. Chew branches of neem for removing yellow stains and prevent teeth problems. It can also be mixed in your regular toothpaste for best results.
- Go for professional teeth whitening - Virtually everyone who opts for this cosmetic treatment will see moderate to substantial improvement in the brightness and whiteness of their smile. However, teeth whitening is not a permanent solution and requires maintenance or "touch-ups" for a prolonged effect.
- Try out coconut oil rinse - Rinsing your mouth with coconut oil is a unique, old, remedy that people swear by to help whiten teeth. The lauric acid in coconut oil can rid your teeth of bacteria found in plaque that can make them yellow. It is also supposed to promote gum health, and help keep your breath fresh.
- Go for baking soda - Baking soda can work wonders for your teeth by adding a sparkle to your smile. Mix very little baking soda with water and pour it over your tooth brush before you start brushing. Or apply it using your finger tips and leave it on for about 1 minute.
- Utilise strawberries - Just mash up about four or five strawberries and rub this mixture all over her teeth. This tried and tested dental care recipe works right away. Rinse well afterwards.
These tips are great for good dental care and whiter teeth. Follow them to see results, if you are not happy with the way your smile looks.
Maintaining proper oral hygiene and using the right toothpaste plays a vital role in keeping dental problems such as plaque, cavities, tartar and tooth decay away. Visit our blog to know more about dental care and following an oral care routine to keep teeth strong and healthy