Everyone loves a sparkling white smile. But nothing comes without hard work. Follow the teeth whitening methods listed below to dazzle the world with your killer smile!
Here is what you can do:
- Eat crunchy foods
A few vegetables like cucumbers, broccoli, celery and carrots are simple natural tooth whiteners. Because they're crunchy, they get the saliva going and aid in lessening tooth stains. They also act as mechanical cleansers for the teeth by rubbing against the tooth surface when chewed on to.
- Floss Your Teeth
Did you know that dentists agree that flossing is more important than brushing? Floss twice daily for best results. Just flossing can easily remove the staining between your teeth, helping them to look whiter. To learn how to floss properly, visit a dentist who may be able to teach you the right way to brush and floss.
- Brush with Meswak
India’s best toothpaste-Meswak keeps your teeth white, your gums healthy, gives you complete dental care and ensures that you have a smile that is to die for!
- Use At Home Whitening Solutions
Peroxide is the key ingredient in most whiteners. This safe-for-the-mouth bleaching agent forms bubbles on the enamel that dissolve away stains. The higher the concentration of peroxide and the longer you leave it on your teeth, the whiter they'll get. However, you must be prepared for some temporary tooth sensitivity after the procedure as the bleaching molecules can get trapped in nerve passageways, causing the same. Concentrations of peroxide used to whiten teeth should not exceed 37% else they may damage your gums and cause discomfort.
- Go for professional Teeth Whitening
Almost everyone who opts for this cosmetic treatment will see moderate to substantial improvement in the brightness and whiteness of their smile. However, teeth whitening isnot a permanent solution and requires maintenance or "touch-ups" for a prolonged effect. It is advised to visit your dentist every 6 months for a tooth cleaning and if intended, tooth whitening.
- Try Home Remedies
You can have a glowing smile and get proper dental care without wasting hundreds of dollars on bleaching trays and other so called whitening solutions.
- Use Baking Soda.Mix a little salt with baking soda and apply it to your teeth with the help of a soft toothbrush. Leave it for two to three minutes and then rinse off with water. You will get white sparkling teeth in an instant.
- Try fruits with tooth whitening abilities.Certain fruits act as excellent and simple tooth whiteners or bleachers. Rub strawberry onto your teeth or make a paste out of strawberries. Consume more raisins. Just like crunchy veggies, raisins induce higher levels of saliva production. This constant tooth washing helps rinse the plaque away and prevents build up
- Try a coconut oil rinse.Rinsing your mouth with coconut oil is a unique, old remedy that people swear by to help whiten teeth. The lauric acid in coconut oil can rid your teeth of bacteria found in plaque that can make them yellow. It is also supposed to promote gum health, and help keep your breath fresh.
The above tips are great for proper dental care and whiter teeth. Follow them to see results, if you are not happy with the way your smile looks
Visit Dabur's complete range of time tested natural toothpastes which combine power of nature and science for solving all dental issues. Use Dabur's the best toothpaste in India to keep your teeth healthy and strong.
Maintaining proper oral hygiene and using the right toothpaste plays a vital role in keeping dental problems away.