Beautiful smiles make a perfect wedding! If your big day is fast approaching, you must pay extra attention towards attaining a sparkling and dental problem free smile. If you are on a tight budget and want to get the perfectly white smile sitting at home, you can try some of the following home remedies on how to make teeth white naturally & how to clean yellow teeth at home:
- Charcoal - Powerful crystals of charcoal are used for whitening teeth. Mix some charcoal powder with regular toothpaste. Brush with it carefully and repeat twice a day.
- Neem - Neem is known for its antiseptic and astringent properties, which help in curing dental cavities and bad breath. It helps in maintaining proper health of teeth. Chew branches of neem for removing yellow stains and prevent teeth problems. It can also be mixed in your regular toothpaste for even better results.
- Baking Soda - Baking soda can work wonders for your teeth by adding a sparkle to your smile. Mix very little baking soda with water and pour it over your tooth brush before you start brushing. Or apply it using your finger tips and leave it on for about 1 minute. Make sure you do not use a very concentrated solution for this purpose.
- Apple cider vinegar - Give your teeth a nice rub with apple cider vinegar, rinse off thoroughly and repeat for a few days to get that sparkling white smile and absolute dental care. Make sure you do not use a very concentrated solution for this purpose.
- Oil pulling - Take one tablespoon of a coconut oil and swirl it around in your mouth for 15-20 minutes. Move the oil around your mouth through sipping, sucking, and essentially pulling through your teeth. After rinsing, spit out the oil and thoroughly rinse your mouth with water.
- Lemon or orange peels - Lemon and or orange peels also do the trick of whitening your teeth. They contain calcium and Vitamin C, which fights against micro-organisms present in the mouth. Do not rub them too hard so as t injure your gums.
- Strawberries - Just mash up about four or five strawberries and rub this mixture all over her teeth. This tried and tested dental care recipe works right away. Rinse well afterwards. Do not rub them too hard so as to injure your gums.
- Banyan roots - These roots possess astringent properties, which are helpful to whiten the teeth. All you have to do is chew the roots religiously for best results.
If you wish to get a sure short brightened smile, then opt for a professional smile makeover. A smile makeover gives a facelift to the mouth. It involves one or more cosmetic, dental or facial rejuvenation procedures to improve the aesthetics of a patient’s smile. These procedures involve a comprehensive assessment of the overall appearance of the teeth and smile.
But for a healthy and natural smile, good dental practices and the use of India’s best toothpaste - Meswak, always works wonders!
Maintaining proper oral hygiene and using the right toothpaste plays a vital role in keeping dental problems such as plaque, cavities, tartar and tooth decay away. Visit our blog to know more about dental care and following an oral care routine to keep teeth strong and healthy